THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD PROCESS -|
HOW IT WORKS
Below explains the process of digital download deliveries to your computer.
- Click the “Add Download to Cart” button under the available photo for downloading. The PayLoadz system adds the download to
your shopping cart.
- Once finished adding items, click on “Check Out” to purchase your items.
- You will be prompted for your PayPal Username and Password. If you do not have a
PayPal account, you will be given the opportunity to create a free PayPal account or to check out without
creating an account and use a credit card or bank account as your funding source.
- After you have completed the payment process, the PayPal server communicates with
the PayLoadz server and provides the transaction details to the PayLoadz system. This
communication takes place “behind the scenes” neither you, nor myself,
see this process.
- The PayLoadz system then sends you an email which contains a link to download your photo.
You are also redirected to the download page immediately after payment at PayPal that
provides you instant access to your purchase.
- IMPORTANT... If you don't do this then the download will not be saved on your computer. PC Users: You must Right-Click the link and choose "Save Link As..." or "Save Target As..." to save the file to a location on your computer. (Don't just click it...RIGHT click it.)
- The entire process happens in a matter of seconds. I receive a
duplicate of the email sent to the you from PayLoadz in case there is any
problem with the email delivery to you. You can purchase and download
your desktop sized photo in under a minute. (This size is suitable for a nice 8 X 10 print also.)